Thursday, June 9, 2011

Burberry Prorsum F/W 11/12 Campaign

Burberry Autumn Winter 2011 Ad Campaign2

Burberry Autumn Winter 2011 Ad Campaign

'I was inspired by iconic British portraits and our own archive campaigns from the late 1960s of Jean Shrimpton using her trench coat to shelter herself from the poetic and romantic British weather. We wanted to create a group of portraits celebrating British actors, musicians and models.' Christopher Bailey, Burberry Chief Creative Officer.

Burberry Autumn Winter 2011 Ad Campaign3

Burberry Autumn Winter 2011 Ad Campaign4
© Copyright Burberry/Testino



How do you like it?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Gosh I love everything they do. I wish I was rich just so I could buy those clothes. (though I doubt they'd look as good on me as they do on the models.)

    Love,
    Heather
    http://thestyleconfessions.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard from a lot of people saying that this campaign was plain and boring but when I saw the pictures I loved it! That is the thing about Burberry, it is classy with edge and there is no need for them to do some crazy campaign!

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete