Thursday, November 24, 2011

Swarovski Charity-Christmastree lit in Munich

Weihnachtsbaum_SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS_Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski

For the second year Swarovski and Hotel 'Vier Jahreszeiten' have decorated a 5-meters-high christmastree in the hotel`s lobby, just like Harrods in London or the Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.

To support the Unicef-Gala on november 30th an advent calendar has been installed in the hotel`s lobby which guests can but lottery tickets for and win Swarovski gifts. The proceed will be donated to Unicef.

A good cause that sparkles. Fabulous!

What does your perfect, fashionable christmastree look like?

3 comments:

  1. a-ma-zing!
    How I wish I could have this xmas tree at my home lol


    xx stilettonizer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! That Christmas tree is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My christmas tree isn't up yet, but when it is it will be covered with my collection of old-fashioned silvery glass ornaments. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete