October, for some of you that means HALLOWEEN! Oh yes, the one holiday that used to be just for kids, now a major highlight for adults (my Halloween costumes are way more ornate/involved as an adult than as a kid!) Anywho... on the heels of Fashion Week, Halloween posts are starting to filter in. You know the ultimate mix of dreaming about fabulousness and making your most ridiculous fantasies come true for a night. What a wonderful month October is.
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- A Merry Diary: 5 Fashion Trends I Skipped!
- Bomb Petite: Petite Fashion Bloggers to Follow on Instagram
- Breakfast at Cindis: Isabel Marant for H&M Leaked Oops! but Yay for us!
- Daria Burkova: Yellow and White gold at NYFW SS14
- DressCode:HighFashion: The 10 Definite Fall 2013 Trends
- Foxie Oxie Supernova: 10 Ways to Embrace Luxury in the Ordinary
- Frantic but Fabulous: Ways to Clean Out Your Closet
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Halloween In Your Closet: Doctor Who
- Jolly Caucus Race: The Criticism of Vogue Shoot of CEO Marisa Mayer
- Kiri Yanchenko: Do It Yourself Milan Street Style
- Lara Lizard: Are you a grunge kid?
- Metallic Paws: Summer to Fall transition outfits 2013
- Modestelle: Milan Fashion Week 2013/14 Review
- My Bougeotte: Oversized blue shirts for fall
- Runway to Style: Paris Fashion Week is Full of Excitement
- Stilettos and Tequila: 6 Tips To Make Your Legs Look Longer
- Style Bizarre: Only one month to Halloween!
- Style Context: Five Anti-Aging Products For 20-Somethings
- We Are Ready Made: Don't Mess with the Prada Lady!
- Wild Beauty World: Do Facial Expressions Rule Emotions?