1. Fan Bingbing in a greige embroidered organza gown with matching cape from the Elie Saab Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2012 collection and a silver Salvatore Ferragamo clutch.
2. Liu Wen in Roberto Cavalli S/S 12.
3. Fan Bingbing in a full embroidered green dress from the Elie Saab Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Ready-to-Wear collection and a silver Salvatore Ferragamo clutch with black Swarowski crystals.
4. Natasha Poly in a green velvet Gucci dress and matching white diamond & emerald earrings by de Grisogono.
5. Berenice Marlohe in Roberto Cavalli.
6. Virginie Ledoyen in a green full-length strapless draped georgette dress from the Elie Saab Ready to Wear Autumn/Winter 2012-13 collection.
7. Freida Pinto in Versace and a black Salvatore Ferragamo clutch.
8. Ashley Smith in Roberto Cavalli.
9. Virginie Ledoyen in a black silk chiffon bustier gown by Elie Saab (Ready-to-Wear).
10. Jane Fonda in Roberto Cavalli.
OMG I`M SO IN LOVE with Fan Bingbing`s Elie Saab Couture dress! She looks like a fantasy princess or fairy - so perfectly beautiful it almost seems out of this world. I want to get married in that dress! *sigh* *dream* The green dresses are stunning as well. *LOVE*
Which gown is your favourite? Which would you wear yourself?
Post a Comment