In the era of outrageous fashion, peacocking, street style bait, whatever, could it be people are revolting? Sliding back into the classics? Oscar night, the men took more chances than the ladies, and fashion month is buttoning up more than rocking out. It's quite the story that's trending though fashion these days, and the links this week? We're taking a look at Iconic style so you can stay in the know about the latest (non) trends. If worse comes to worse, at least you'll have classic pieces that can last a life time.
- 50 States of Dating: The Following: Love Lessons from a Sociopath
- Adorned in Armor: Top 12 Black Fashion Icons
- Alysalovely: Why to Watch Veronica Mars
- Attire Club: Oscars 2014: Our Favorite Mens Looks
- Burgundy Whispers: Strong is The New Skinny
- DressCode:HighFashion: The Top 10 Sandals for S/S14
- Est Noir: LFW14: KTZ
- Fake Blonde: Should I Empty My Savings Account for That?
- Frugal Shopaholics: Beauty on a Budget
- Jolly Caucus Race: Saint Laurent's Ever Youthful Bardot
- Madame Ostrich: Fell on Black Days: Lanvin AW14
- Oh to Be a Muse: Disney Princesses as Fashion Bloggers
- Petite Fille Modele: Lady Gaga's Tonight Show Makeup Tutorial
- Soar Thumb: What Does Your Purse Say About You?
- Style and Delight: 8 Sunglasses That Made History
- Style Bizarre: Boho Chic: Fad or Way of Life?
- Style Curated: Shoes + Shrieks + Sarah Jessica Parker
- Style Vanity: How to Get Jared Leto Hair
- The B Team: 5 Days, 5 Ways
- We Are Ready Made: The Japanese Takeover
Brought to you by: 20% Off Shopbop Rosie Pope, Imogene + Willie, TheBlondeSalad, Whistles, Italia Ind., Karen London, Ela Rae, Apiece apart, Converse Premium, Herschel