Turbans and stoles. What decade are we in again?
IFB bloggers hit on these two very glamorous trends along with high waisted wide leg trousers, ponchos, faux fur, and saddlebag handbags. To name just a few stories, womenswear themes included wardrobe rule breaking, fashionable dress on the go, wearing Fall colors against cool skin tones, and wardrobe essentials which included a red lip. We also had excellent posts featuring menswear, beauty, and the business of blogging.
And now, if you’re thinking, “I just can’t do the turban because I have too many memories of Grandma poolside in Boca.” Well, there are some great alternatives under the guise of a headband. Be sure to check our sponsor first for this Fall outfit game changer. They have some beautiful options right now.
- Attire Club: 5 Essential Questions About Accessories Answered
- Bows + Fringe: The Perfect Eyebrow Series
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: November Crush List
- Christy Moeller: 3 Ways to Wear a Faux Fur Stole
- Dresscode:HighFashion: Black Week | The Top Black Coats F/W 15/16
- Everyday Starlet: Fall Fashion Colors For Cool Skin Tones
- Fash Illuminous: How To | Dress Fashionable When You are on the Go
- FionaMcCabeDotCom: The Wide Leg Pants
- I’m a Norbyah: Clothing Swaps | A Different Kind of Shopping
- Inside Out Style: How to Mix Stripes with Prints
- Just Jei: Secondhand vs Vintage | All the Definitions You Need to Know Part II
- Lady Goodman: Currently Obsessed | The Saddle Bag from The Cambridge Satchel Company
- La Vintage Vida: Getting Glamorous with a Turban
- Modavracha: Sweater Fashion Doesn’t Have to be with Jeans
- Mornings with Madge: It’s a Wrap | Ponchos
- Moxie Beautiful: Redbook Inspired Fashion Must-Haves
- Purushu Arie: A Basic Guide to Men’s Formal Shoes
- Style in a Small Town: How to Wear Black and Brown Together
- Style Through Her Eyes: Downton Abbey-esque Hair Tutorial
- We Are Ready Made: One Night Only in Broadway
SPONSOR: Shopbop Splits59, Cynthia Rowley Dresses, Citizens of Humanity Jeans, BEX nyc, Misha, Kobi Halperin, Tunic Sweaters, Wide Leg Pants, Saddle Bags, Men's Begg & Co.