Saturday, September 26, 2015

Runway Trend Fall/Winter 15/16: Thigh High Boots

Alexander McQueen

Alexander McQueen

Emilio Pucci

Burberry

Burberry

Vivienne Westwood Gold Label

Jean Paul Gaultier

Porsche Design

Marc Jacobs

Marc Jacobs

Photos are property of the respective brands. Gaultier photos by P. Stable. Collages compiled by DressCode:HighFashion.

I`m superloving this trend with it`s sexy elegance and versatility! I`ll wear thigh high boots with knee-lenght and midi-skirts this fall.

What are your favourite boots? What`s your favourite way of wearing them?

2 comments:

  1. This roundup really illustrates the versatility of thigh high boots and that there's truly a boot for every personality and style. When I think thigh high boots, an image similar to the McQueen styling comes to mind. But the styling of the Vivienne Westwood Gold Label is surprisingly whimsical and playful! Love this!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thigh high boots but I find ankle boots are easier to style for me. Love your runway picks though! ;)

    xx
    Yvonne
    http://tellmeyblog.com

    ReplyDelete