Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Monday, July 28, 2014
Sunday, July 27, 2014
This week we're getting ahead of the trends by, you guessed it, indulging in hair accessories. Head scarves, headwear, heck, even jewelry. Maybe you're taking the lax look to a whole new level, and try to wear sweatpants to work? Oh yeah, there's that too! So, don't fall behind, read this week's fantastic roundup!
- Anonymous Beauty Blogger: 3 Times You Don't Need Makeup
- Beauty and Bits: 10 Beach Bag Must-Haves
- Chicagoings: Festival Fashion Headwear
- DressCode:HighFashion: Jean Paul Gaultier Couture
- Elisfa: Dolce Gabbana Couture 2015
- Fashionopolis: Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week 2014: Anju Modi and Rina Dhaka
- Felicity Charlotte: I'm Loving: Fly / Art
- Glamorous Revolution: Dethroning Vogue
- Happy Pretty Sweet: My Uniform: 5 Key Pieces
- Hunt and Harvest: How to Wear Sweatpants to Work
- Lil Miss Bianca: The Ultimate Acne Face Chart
- Lollieshopping: What does "Bargain" mean anyway?
- Moi Contraire Vie: Summer Hair: France Luxe
- My Fashion S/ash Life: Berlin Fashion Week Street Style
- Runaway in LA: The Avengers Style Guide
- Stilettosaurus: What's in a blog name?
- The Daily Luxe: 5 Ways to Wear a Scarf (not around your neck)
- Trend Survivor: Summer Vacation Style: Hair Wraps
- We Are Ready Made: Cool American Girls
- What 2 Wear Where: Wear Now: White Eyelets
Friday, July 25, 2014
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
What are your favourite details? Yay or nay for the red eye-make-up?
Monday, July 21, 2014
What are your favourite looks and dresses?
Sunday, July 20, 2014
Under the creative direction of Christopher Bailey, the campaign, shot by Mario Testino, reflects the artistic spirit of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection. Featuring hand-painted techniques on ready-to-wear and accessories, monogrammed blanket ponchos and the Heritage trench coat.
“A dynamic British cast brings the artistic spirit of the campaign to life with the iconic Burberry trench coat at its heart.” sais Christopher Bailey, Chief Creative of Burberry.
Behind the Scenes
British models Cara Delevingne, Suki Waterhouse, Malaika Firth, Callum Ball, Tarun Nijjer and Oli Green feature in the campaign.
It shows Burberry Prorsum, London and Brit collections, the campaign highlights men’s and women’s outerwear and accessories.
The outerwear focuses on lightweight trench coats, Chesterfields and cabans, sheepskin jackets and blanket ponchos. It comes in colours such as ink blue, elderberry, bright olive, camel, honey and stone.
The Bloomsbury bag for women and The St Ives bag for men, decorated with one-off hand-painted artworks, are featured as well.