Friday, July 29, 2011

Our Lord & Saviour Bags F/W 11/12

Our Lord & Saviour returns with its second collection keeping its emphasis on sophisticated classic shapes with subtle touches of its acclaimed controversial Christian iconography.

olympus-teneo015
Olympus Teneo Clutch Shiny Black Python

olympus-teneo013
Olympus Teneo Clutch Rose Gold Python

olympus-teneo012
Olympus Teneo Clutch Sapphire Lizard

olympus-teneo014
Olympus Teneo Clutch Natural Ring Lizard

rosary-sac
Rosary Sac

winged-putto-tote
Winged Putto Tote

Picture source: Our Lord & Saviour

Which bag is your favourite? How do you like the two new styles?

7 comments:

  1. These are great bags, really original. Love the black one with the angels:)

    Xoxo
    Clau

    http://blogdaclauzinha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being that I’m a collector of rosaries I am very drawn to the 3rd bag. I've never heard of this designer before and I must say I am impressed by his work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Winged Putto Tote, great texture!

    http://www.my-cherry-picker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say I love all the clutches, esp the first pic.
    anw, thanks for your comment on mine.



    xx stilettonizer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sending me your link on IFB!
    Great blog!

    http://www.fluentbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are incredible! I prefer the empty cross, however.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would totally snag the Rosary Sac. Even though I'm an atheist, I totally appreciate my Catholic heritage. :)

    ReplyDelete